ამ გვერდზე შეგიძლიათ იხილოთ ვაკანსიები და სტაჟირების შემოთავაზებები ფრანგული ინსტიტუტის და ინსტიტუტის პარტნიორების მიერ
UNIVERSITE FRANCO-GEORGIENNE UFG
Under the supervision of the Executive board of the Fund “Molière” for the French language and in association with the teams from the French Institute of Georgia, the marketing specialist will be in charge of the :
1. Development of the visual identity of the FGU:
- keeping in touch with the communications agency for the creation of a logo and a graphic charter for all the communication material;
- writing the specification procedures and the contract for the agency providing service;
- creating the Facebook page;
- searching for appropriate communications medium (fairs, web articles, web banners, TV adverts, radio, newspaper…).
2. Technical monitoring for the creation of the website:
- creating the specification procedures;
- writing the contract;
- checking that deadlines are respected;
- checking the architecture and design of the website’s pages with the design company;
- updating the textual and visual content.
3. Technical monitoring for the creation of the visual communications material:
- preparing the visual material for the Education Fair stand in February 2019 (rental contract for the stand, setting up the stand, promoting the FGU during the fair);
- information leaflets;
- animated banner for websites;
- monitoring the creations, orders and deliveries;
- stock management.
4. Search of local service providers and search of prices among companies:
- finding the most suitable service providers,
- make prices comparisons.
Languages: fluency in Georgian and English (or French)
Graphic skills: basic knowledge of image processing softwares (Indesign, Photoshop…);
Knowledge of the local advertising market
Excellent knowledge of the IT tools and Website management;
Sense of initiative
Ability to work independently
Type of contract
Temporary contract from December 2018 to end of March 2019 (the contract may be extended depending on the needs)
Net salary 1600gel (after deduction of the taxes in accordance with the local legislation)
>>Download the job offer: Marketing_specialist_UFG_ENG.pdf
Deadline of application: November 16th, 2018. Send CV and ML to email@example.com
If not all the requested documents are sent, the applications will not be selected.
INTERNSHIP IN OFII
Fluency in English is mandatory. A good level of French will be highly appreciated.
If you are interested (e), please send your CV and a cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected candidates will be convened for an interview.
The mission will start in september 2018.